Tuesday 10 March 2015

Double Page Spread 2 - Updated and Edited


These are all the first alterations I made to the double page spread and you can clearly see them when comparing the two images together. Image position has been changed. Font colour on the right hand side has been changed and also the sizing of some areas has been altered.

When looking at this page again, I noticed that the word ‘TOUR’ in the top right hand corner looked a bit boring and dull so I have now made more changes to this and have edited the blog post so you can see the difference.
The change that I have made to the text is that I have made it slightly larger in size and I have also duplicated the initial layer and changed its colour. I then moved the text slightly down and right to create a shadow type effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment